text to give
Text-to-Give gives you a convenient, lightning fast way to give. It will take about 2 minutes to set up and you can attach any credit card, debit card, or a bank account for e-check donations. There's no app to download, no big setup forms, and no hoops to jump through.
A Text-to-Give account is established by having three verified and active elements tied together:
Setting up Text-to-Give
- Send an amount (example: $5 or $1.00) to the short code 84321. This is a shared shortcode used by other churches in our area.
- If your number isn't set up for text-to-give, a setup link will be sent back. Tap the setup link be guided to the next step.
- Select City North Church. A list of churches in the area will be suggested. If your phone number is recognized by Planning Center Giving, the appropriate church will be listed as a "Suggested" organization.
- Enter your email address and, if prompted, your name.
- Enter the payment method you'd like to use for text-to-give. If you're already a giver and you've added a payment method before (say, a bank account for ACH or a credit card) then you can optionally log in to access your saved payment methods.
- Complete your donation.